Senior QA Engineer :
- Develop and executeexploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure productquality.
- Review requirementsspecifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningfulfeedback
- Create detailed,comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize,plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop andexecute automation scripts for test cases using open source tools
- Find bugs, defects,and regressions.
- Identify, record,document thoroughly and track bugs
- Verify, Validate anddocument completion of testing and development.
- Proven workingexperience in software development
- Proven workingexperience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge ofsoftware QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writingclear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experiencewith both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experiencewith automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQLand scripting
- Experience working inan Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience withperformance and/or security testing and/or mobile testing is a plus
If this sounds like a party to you working along side some incredibly passionate professionals, we want to hear from you! Please send us your recent CV along with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply upload only your CV here: