Software project Manager:
- Streamlining and improving all activities of the software division and manage technology processes
- Closely work in co-ordination with software development team in all project management issues. Supervision of all Software Team / Designer and Support Team
- Maintain technology standards and compliance regulations.
- Manage research and development (R&D). Manages all technological aspects of the company.
- Technical Documentation / Proposal Writing.
- Maintain Quality Control of Product and manage and maintain Security issues
- Handles Recruitment of Software Engineers, Training and Job Delegation
- Builds team morale, helps keep people happy, motivated, fit, fed, trained, and focused
This is an executive level position and Salary + other Incentive is NO bar for right candidate and will be negotiable.
- Excellent knowledge in Software Project Management Tools
- Excellent Knowledge in Technical Documentation.
- Excellent knowledge in Database and Web Development tools, Quality Controlling and Security Management Tools and techniques.
- Excellent English writing/ speaking capability and team leading capability
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in relevant field.
If this sounds like a party to you working along side some incredibly passionate professionals, we want to hear from you! Please send us your recent CV along with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply upload only your CV here: